Our Laundry Sheets peony scent is compact, mess-free and lightweight compared to traditional laundry detergent. Strip Clean Laundry sheets come in a super compact box and the cardboard is much easier to recycle than a bulky plastic container.
Lots of laundry products in the market contain parabens, phosphates, petroleum’s and harsh chemicals that can be harmful to your skin causing conditions such as hives and dermatitis.
Strip Clean are great for people to take on a business trip or camping holiday as they take up barely any room in your bag and you never have to worry about liquid spilling onto your clothes.
Our strips are sure to be the next big thing in laundry products, convert to washing with strips today and lets work together to reduce one plastic laundry bottle at a time.
10 Sheets (Up to 20 Regular loads) -The sample pack of Laundry Sheets peony strips can do up to 20 regular loads of washing as you only need one strip per wash so tear it apart and our pack contain 10 sheets. You may want to double up and use one two strips for a heavy wash or do a pre-soak placing a little water and a strip on stained clothing.
30 Sheets (Up to 60 Regular loads)
80 Sheets (Up to 160 Regular loads)
- For a standard regular wash, rip down the perforation and use one half. If you have a large load or very dirty laundry, use both halves.
- Place the laundry sheet(s) in the detergent straight into the machine for front and top loaders. The sheets will dissolve in water with no mess or residue.
- You can use them in hot or cold water, and they’re just as effective for handwashing if you dissolve them in water first.
Safe Storage Advice:
- Store laundry detergent sheets up high, out of reach and out of sight of children.
- If stored in lower accessible cabinets/cupboards, these should be secured with child resistant locks.
- Keep laundry sheets in their original packaging, fully closed between uses.